Monday, August 26, 2013

Good feedback Quotes from Staff

This summer I definitely grew as a leader, just knowing when and how to step up when there need to be someone do something. I've also come to see Gods grace even more as I get stumped by children and staff members questions. Just knowing God is allowing me to be used even when Im really not that smart. - Shelby

I learned to be less selfish with my time, and more devoted to God and doing work for His glory.- Morgan

my patience and humility have grown! - Stephen

One of the EP campers encouraged me to start reading my Bible from cover to cover.- Jared *ask more about this story

I Read the Bible more. -Cameron

I have grown in my relationships with other Christian men in morning devotions and staff events and also with God during devos.- Zach

Starting out my school year, I know have a really positive and joyful look on life. I'm always aiming towards not focusing on what others think of me, but putting all of my focus and trust on God. This is all a result of working at camp this summer! Site directors and staff at EP really inspired me! - Kara

Camp of Champions has encouraged me to read the Bible on a daily basis.- Noah

I think I have become more open about my faith to people that I don't know.- Annabell

Camp has been one of the biggest sources of spiritual growth for me over the past four summers. Just being surrounded by brothers and sisters in Christ helps me to stay encouraged. It gives the workers a lot of experience in sharing the Gospel of Christ, which is really what this life is all about.- Seth


No comments:

Post a Comment