Monday, August 26, 2013

Good Feedback from Camper Parents

My grandchildren love the camp and they have learned values of everyday living, and about teachings of the Bible.  K.S.

Emma is much more confident and her self-esteem has improved a lot since going to Camp. She is also much more interested in Sunday School and reading the Bible. S.M./EM

He is eagerly reading his bible and his behavior is awesome -  JP/JR

Both boys have learned more about their faith and how they can share the good news with others. They loved to come home and tell us the bible stories they had been taught at camp.  JB/ K&SB

"What did your child learn?"  Bible stories comes up again and again

I love listening to him tell me bible stories and share verses with me. - MM/RM

He has learned the meaning of many of the award phrases and has incorporated these into his vocabulary. The other day he told me that he has unconditional love for me and told me what that means. JP/JM


No comments:

Post a Comment