Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Intern Feedback

I asked my four 'Night Out Interns' to sum up their experience from this year.

Nathan said: "I don't have a ton to say about what I learned but I'm very glad I did [it] and that God was able to use us."

Heather said: "I really liked the whole experience of being a PNO intern. I believe that I have learned a lot from the experience and I think I will be more prepared in leading children in many situations. I learned to be more bolder when sharing the gospel or any lesson or direction really. I know that God will fully guide me in life and I want to trust him more and more. I also, have learned to communicate better with the staff and kids, in order to get more out of everything, not missing an opportunity God gives."

Shelby said: "The Internship has been a fun experience. I've learned a lot. enough to where I'm not so sure how to explain it in words."

Lukas said: "I loved my experience as an intern, it taught me to roll with the punches of the day, to plan things that I thought were out of this world fun for the kids, and to make idea's come to life. It was great deciding what to teach them about Christ as well, and to see kids from camp that I otherwise would not have been able to see too much of."

No comments:

Post a Comment