Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Paid Interns

This school year COCUSA started a new position: Part Time paid interns.  (I already wrote a little about it here.)

I just want to restate that this program/position/thing has been and is going to be great for Camp and all involved with it.

We've already expanded our reach to families and parents in the school year through a Bible Study program.  We've helped the interns in their ability to raise support and work on projects.  We're increasing the quality of Tyro curriculum tenfold (no offense to last year's Tyro curriculum team... which I was 1/3 of...)

I can't wait to see where God uses Talissa and Kyle throughout the spring and into the summer, and I'm equally excited about continuing these positions with new interns next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment